- BumblePuppy Press
- Sorta Fact
- The Apprenticeship of Michael Ignatief
- (So much for) The War on Christmas
- Big Fish In a Small Pond: Lesson from the Precious Left
- Cartoon Violence
- Conservatives at the Gates
- Cuba: The Pedestrian's Diaries
- Defeating Piracy
- Dominion of fear
- Dreams Need Not Explain Themselves
- Edifice Guest: Let Them Eat Wheat!
- Edifice Guest: Let the chimes of freedom ring!
- Election 2011 - First Reaction
- Geoffrey Dow
- Harper's wages are fear
- Home of the brave? The Politics of Terror, Part 1
- If It Ain't Broke ... Report from Poll#90
- In Calgary ... Canada
- Jules Paivio, Last of the Mac-Paps
- Night of the living fascists
- No velvet gloves for poor brown people
- Not 'Business as usual' - death of a neighbourhood drug store
- Open Letters
- Remembering 9/11
- The Droz Report
- The Fembots Are Coming!
- The Worst of Both Worlds
- The day after (#Elxn42
- Trains in a basement!
- Violence Against Women...
- Will Ottawa's cyclists please shut up!
- Sorta Fiction
- July 16, 2011 - July 31, 2011
- Shorten URLs
- July 3, 2011 - July 15, 2011
- Presenting ... BumblePuppy Press
- June 16, 2011 - June 30, 2011
Submitted by Geoffrey Dow on Fri, 2009-01-23 16:42
Spread the word!
Sometimes simply blogging isn't enough. Sometimes, you have to send your outrage (it's less often praise, is it?) to the source, and no matter than you never expect to get a response.
This section so far contains only one, addressed to Cardinal Ambrozic of Toronto's Roman Catholic Archdiocese, in response to his open letter to then-Prime Mister Martin, concerning Canada's legalization of same-sex marriages. (Naturally, he was agin' it.)
And just as naturally, I had to have my say.